Job Vacancy: Client Service Executive – Recruitment Services
Do you possess strong people skills with a great sense of confidence?
Are you able to engage with senior level managers and decision makers easily?
Are you a good communicator able to represent the company and its standing effectively?
Are you vibrant, highly organized, with a go getter personality and you would like to be part of a young dynamic team?
Do you understand account management and business development in depth and how it integrates with customer experience?
If this describes you, Corporate Staffing Services, a leading midsized HR & recruitment consultancy firm is looking for you.
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is to match qualified and suitable candidates with great companies across different sectors.
In order for us to better serve our growing clientele.
We are looking to hire a Client Service Executive to join our team.
As such, this role requires an individual with excellent relationship management skills, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
Title: Client Service Executive – Recruitment Services
Industry: HR Services
Reporting: Recruitment Manager
Typical Week: (Responsibilities)
- A typical week for a Client Service Executive at Corporate Staffing Services will entail:
- Ensuring a smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with the clients.
- Interviewing candidates, including senior level candidates for different roles and recommending the qualified and suitable candidates to the clients.
- Making presentations to CEOs and senior managers, including HR managers on our services.
- Working closely with the recruitment manager to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Increasing the value of current customers through continuous client engagement.
- Account Management for both new and existing accounts.
- Ensuring a smooth flow of communication within teams on the client’s needs and brief.
This is an excellent role for you if you meet the criteria below:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer service or account management role.
- Minimum age is 30 years
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Entrepreneur mind set
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Executive – Recruitment Services) to email@example.com by 6th March 2021
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.