Position: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER SS BE 2 (1 POSITION)
RE: RE: F&ADM /01/11/2020
Specific Terms: Three (3) years renewable contract subject to good performance.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the job holder will be responsible for supporting operations by planning, organizing, implementing administrative systems and effectively supervising staff.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective support services e.g. Office & Estate Cleaning, Transport, Security, Registry, Photocopying and Telephone Services
- Ensuring maintenance of buildings, plants and equipment is carried out as and when required
- Responsible for maintenance of motor-vehicles and management of drivers
- Responsible for preparing bills of quantities relating to repairs of KBC assets
- Attending to the Corporation’s legal matters upon advice from Corporation Secretary on land, titles and rate issues
- Coordinating and ensuring achievement of Performance Contracting targets and ISO compliance
- Providing communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options and maintaining physical assets
- Coordinating and providing information as may be required
- Planning and arranging meeting sectional schedules and monitoring results
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Ensuring adequate security measures within the Corporation
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Corporation as well as developing and maintaining the Asset register of the Corporation
- Preparing sectional annual budget
- Mentoring, coaching and training staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Public Administration / Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution
- Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- At least seven (7) years of work experience with at least four (4) years in a managerial position
- Membership with a recognized and regulated professional body is desirable
- Planning, supervisory and budgeting skills
- High integrity, honesty and team player
- Must be fully computer literate.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 1st December, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100