Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Pergamon Ltd, a well-established provider of innovative business solution with a recognized footprint in East Africa, is seeking to re-open its office in Mombasa, Kenya. We are looking for energetic people to take up the positions below who can join our team in fulfilling our dream of leading the African market in provision of cutting edge technology solutions that transform lives.
Preference will be given to residents of Mombasa and its environs.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Administration, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
- Managing Petty cash and maintaining the necessary records and support
- Issuance of stocks from the store as per the laid down procedure, ensuring proper approval is done at every stock receipt and issuance, posting and reconciling stock issued, stocks on hand and incoming
- Invoicing all sales while ensuring that invoice details are captured correctly including terms of payment and taxes involved
- Reconciliation of the daily sales at the close of each business day ascertaining that the sales and the cash/cheque received are
- Carry out regular physical stock taking and handle any discrepancies between physical stock and the balances on the accounting
- Ensuring that debtors accounts are settled promptly and submit a weekly report of the debtors balances at the end of each week
- Filing of all vouchers, receipts, and other accounting records into the respective files
- Analyses staff expenditure against the set budget and submit a monthly report on the same
- Coordinate Logistics of all inter-branch stocks transfers, freight and relaying the necessary information to the personnel on the other branches
- Any other duty as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance or its equivalent
- CPA – Section 4 pass
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy accounting environment
- High attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who have skills and experience that match the mentioned requirements are encouraged to send their applications for consideration. Applicants should be sent to email@example.com by 15th November 2020. Please indicate your current place of residence in your application.