Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable qualified persons (Internally) to fill the following position(s):
SUPPORT STAFF  / SANITARY CLEANER , CPSB 18 (10 Posts) V/No. 64/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh. 13,280 x 250–13,530 x 300 –13,830 x 320–14,150p.m.
This is the entry grade for messagerial cadre. The officer will be reporting to a senior staff who will guide and task assignments from time to time,
- Reports to the immediate supervisor for day today’s work
- Leaning of Office premises or grounds
- Carrying out messagerial duties
- Locking and opening of offices
- Preparing tea for office staff
- Cleaning office furniture and equipment
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Has basic education
- Has worked in the County Government of Trans Nzoia for a minimum of one year
- Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
NOTE: To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption
- Criminal Investigation
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Copies of these certificates MUST be attached to the applications.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and phone number: 0713635352 only.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board, Board’s