Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Title: Secretarial Assistant II, J/G ‘G’ (1 Post)
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 22,270 – 30,020 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
This is the entry and training grade for secretarial Assistants. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- typing from manuscript;
- processing data;
- operating office equipment;
- ensuring security of the office equipment, documents and records;
- attending to visitors/clients;
- handling telephone calls and appointments;
- and undertaking other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
- The officer may be required to work for more than one officer or may be deployed in a typing pool.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade C- (Minus) with at least C (Plain) in English Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council:-
- Typewriting II ( Minimum 40 w.p.m)/Computerized Document Processing II
- Business English I/ Communications I
- Office Practice I
- Commerce I; and
- A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms- Word, Ms- Excel, Ms-Access and Internet) from recognized institution
How to apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 21st day of October, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- The Kilifi County Public Service Board does not charge fees for any stage of the recruitment and selection
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be
- Canvassing will lead to automatic