We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. She will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and staff in operations and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Ensure all bills are paid on time.
- Arrange and organize for interviews
- Manage Human Resource Diary
- bachelor in business administration, human resources or its equivalent
- At least 5 Years working experience in a similar position in a reputable Company
- Age 28 – 35 years
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in Human resource will be an advantage
How To Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – email@example.com
Position open until 10TH September 2020