Position: Clerical Officer II, Job Group ‘F’ (12) Posts)
Terms Of Service: Permanent And Pensionable
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient Filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information
- Preparing payment
- Compiling Data, Drafting simple
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education KCSE C- or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer application;
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: http://www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101 HOLA
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 28th August, 2020.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, the marginalized and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.