Job Title: Operational Research Consultancy
Reporting to:Evidence to Action Manager
Determine what additional services MSK clients want to access at MSK centres. Determine how much MSK clients are willing to pay for selected MSK services and service packages. Map out the decision-making pathway among MSK clients seeking a range of sexual and reproductive health services.
The consultants will undertake the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a research proposal
- Develop data collection tools
- Lead recruitment of data collectors
- Lead training of data collectors and data collection
- Lead data analysis
- Prepare a research report
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or Biostatistic
- At least 2 year working in Research or Monitoring and Evaluation field required, ideally within the Reproductive Health sector.
- Experience working for I/NGO’s in health-related fields required
- Experience in coordinating and conducting training, fieldwork and logistics for research and monitoring projects.
- Have a good understanding of and exposure to statistical software e.g. SPSS, R or STATA, and proficient in Microsoft office programme.
- Experience in conducting both quantitative and qualitative research
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter of interest with three professional references, along with a brief proposal outlining research methodology. Interested applicants should indicate the research project (Project 1 or 2) they are applying for.
The cover letter, detailed CV and brief proposal outline the research methodology should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th July, 2020. The subject of the email should read Operational Research Consultancy. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.