Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Accounts assistants will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as cash handling, debt collection and office administration.
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances
- Completing tax return forms
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
- Preparing balance sheets
- Answering the phone and reading/sending emails to clients
- Debt collection
- Invoice payable and receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA at least section II and above
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using SAPsoftware and quick books
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate and works well under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Accounts Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org