Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for PMA Agile Project;
- Degree in a relevant healthcare discipline including social sciences or equivalent
- Experience in qualitative research methods a MUST
- Experience in the collection and analysis of qualitative data (focus group discussions, in-depth interviews and key informant interviews)
- Experience setting up and managing zoom meeting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Ability to interact with study participants in virtual settings
- Familiriarity with electronic data collection tools is an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple activities and achieving set deadlines
- Strong attention to details and writing skills that should include the ability to develop comprehensive notes during qualitative data collection and analysis
Research Assistants will be engaged for maximum 2 months.
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website http://www.icrhk.org by 19th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.