The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for PMA Agile Project;
- Bachelor degree in social studies / Public health related or Equivalent. Masters in sociology or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 5 years relevant work experience as a Project Coordinator in qualitative research settings
- Previous experience in working with the community or government officials
- Evidence in capabilities of qualitative data analysis
- Proficient in using qualitative data analysis tools
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects and achieving deadlines
- Ability to set high standard for self and others
- Creates a team spirit, which engages others to innovate and perform effectively
- Offers a flexible approach in working hours
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website http://www.icrhk.org by 19th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.