- Receiving and attending to clients.
- Receive telephone calls.
- Help in typing work
- Operate reprographic (photocopying/ scanners/duplicating) machines.
- Undertaking routine office duties.
- Maintain office diary.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Stage I Single and Group Certificates with at least 3 years working experience as Office Assistant/Receptionist Scale 1/2 or its equivalent.
- ICT Competence.
- KCSE Certificate (D+) with at least (C-) in English
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.