Ref No: KNDC/12/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 18,000- 30,000 p.m
Terms of Service 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station Konza Technopolis
- Cleaning offices, machines/ equipment/apparatus;
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Dusting offices and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Preparing tea;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; and dispatching letters.
- Arranging for meeting venues professionally and timely;
- Keeping inventory of kitchen equipment;
- Preparing and serving office tea; and
- Performing office and messengerial duties.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages;
- Good inter-personal skills.
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification