Job Title: Office Administrator
KNBS: Level 6
No. of Posts: 1 Monthly Remuneration:
Basic Salary: Kshs. 80,400 – Kshs. 112,400
House Allowance: Kshs. 20,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 12,000
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Administration, the jobholder will be responsible for undertaking activities in the assigned office.
- Typing letters and memos;
- Taking oral dictation;
- Managing e-office;
- Ensuring security of office equipment and records including classified materials;
- Operating office equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Maintaining office diary and handling enquiries;
- Maintaining schedules of meetings;
- Preparing responses to routine correspondence;
- Maintaining proper record keeping of correspondence and file movement;
- Ensuring security, and confidentiality of information;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Any other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager,
- Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management or any other related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Secretarial Management Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
How To Apply
Applicants should fill and submit hard copies of the employment application form Ref. KNBS/F/93/29 attached. Submit copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials.
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Real Towers, Upper Hill, 4th floor Hospital Road
Applications must be received not later than 30th June, 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KENYA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.