The Public Service Internship Programme is a Government initiative designed to offer the opportunity for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience in the Public Service. Through the Programme, the interns will gain life-skills and values such as integrity, transparency and accountability, which are essential for national transformation, patriotism and citizen honesty.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of Six Thousand (6000) Interns scheduled to take place in the month of August, 2020.
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Have graduated not earlier than the year 2015;
- Be proficient in computer skills; and
- Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the program.
Duration Of Internship
Twelve (12) months.
The intern will be paid a stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke by 3rd July, 2020.
The Public Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer