TERMS OF SERVICE: Contract
BASIC SALARY: As per scale
Number of vacancies: Three(3)
Reporting and working under the supervision of the Distribution Assistant, the Loader will be required to load medical commodities onto trucks; based on the approved picking and dispatch lists and documentation.
- Ensure all picked commodities are loaded onto trucks.
- Offload medical commodities received from stations or during inter-warehouse transfers.
- Liaise with the Supervisor to ensure that all assigned tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Ensure packed commodities are handled with outmost care in compliance to GMP and GDP.
- Ensure that they are accountable for any damages during loading.
- Support the implementation of the departmental risk mitigation measures
- 0-Level grade (plus).
- Good communication skills.
- Working experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment will be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be a team player
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be a person of high integrity and impeccable character.
- Must have a Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
How to apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the following requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (by attaching these documents to their applications):
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Those interested and who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for the job. The application, accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials addressed as below should reach the Chief Executive Officer not later than 12th June 2020.
Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority,
13 Commercial Street Industrial Area, P.O. Box 47715-0010
NAIROBI – Attn: Director HR & Administration
KEMSA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER