Position: Senior Land Survey Assistant
No of Position: 1
Terms of Service Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.41,770 – Kshs.57,900 p.m. (CSG 9)
House Allowance: Kshs.13,000 – Kshs.28,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.6,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Land Survey Assistant 1, CSG 10 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Training of Trainers Certificate or Instructor Training Certificate lasting not less than three (3) months from a recognized institution;
- a certificate in computer applications; and
- demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results
- carrying out large area cadastral, geodetic and mapping control surveys, gravity and magnetic control observations;
- supervising small and medium area cadastral, adjudication;
- small, medium and high density topographical, sub-divisional schemes, photo control, site and general engineering surveys; and
- carrying out preliminary quality control of topographical, engineering, cadastral, adjudication and general boundary surveys.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website http://www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.