Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Job Description: Sales Internship – Nairobi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned supervisor to complete all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Previous work experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Candidates must currently be residing in Nairobi or willing to relocate.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Aggressive personality
- Good sales negotiation skills.
- Determination and motivation to learn and meet sales targets
- This is a commission-based package.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV with the subject, Sales Internship, to email@example.com by 30th June 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.