Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Career Management Center Limited is seeking to recruit a Front Office Administrator for our client, Hairhub, The Trichology Centre, Nairobi, a pioneer hair restoration clinic in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Reports to: Managing Director
Overall responsibility: Managing the front desk, assisting in the general administrative activities and customer relationship management.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
Customer service/Client relations
- Booking of new appointments and following up on existing ones.
- Resolving any issues arising from patients’ dissatisfaction and communicating them in a timely manner.
- Communicating with patients who require follow through on non-technical matters
- Providing efficient and effective strategy execution in line with the Managing Directors plan.
- Managing the meetings calendar.
- Managing the automated office management system.
- Updating employees’ files and ensuring surgical team licenses are up to date.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on business performance.
- Handling the petty cash and processing the procurement and bank transactions.
- Filing financial documents.
Marketing and communication
- Preparing and implementing marketing projects and presenting reports.
- Managing social media and websites to ensure relevance in their communication.
- Coordinating with the marketing suppliers as directed by the Managing Director.
- Diploma or Degree in business related field with proven track record of excellent customer support experiences as a client service representative.
- 2-3 year’s customer service experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Digital marketing and social media management skills will be a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, Word.
- Flexible schedule, to include evenings/weekends if needed to accommodate business.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 21st June, 2020.
This is an urgent position and shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate against the applicants on any basis.