Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Salary: 150K – 170K
Our client is a leading middle-level academic and professional training institution based in Nairobi with campuses in Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru.
They seek to hire a well-experienced and efficient Finance & Admin Manager tasked with leading the finance and administration teams in achieving the institution’s financial goals.
- Establish, implement, continuously review and where necessary improve financial policies and procedures and ensure that they are being adhered to.
- Ensure all institution’s assets are adequately maintained, secured and safeguarded.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting process and half yearly budget review for submission and approval.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget
- Coordinate production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts at the Division Level.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense
- Ensure that the financial goals are achieved through reducing costs efforts and maximizing profits.
- Develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the institution.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Supervise employees working in the Accounts department
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Help management make financial decisions,
- Maintain good relationship with relevant banks
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in CPA (K)/ACCA
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration or Management/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Accounting & Financial Management, 2 of these in a managerial role
- Experience working in a learning institution will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ERP systems, Computer Literacy & proficiency in Accounting systems – Quick-books
- High levels of integrity, strong management/interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets and financial analysis.
- Able to interpret and clearly explain complex financial data to non-finance staff, students and parents
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, ethical management skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Admin Manager – Training Institution) to email@example.com on/before Friday 12th June 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted