Job Title: Factory Workers (Kenyan Nationals only).
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain
Our client, a leader in food and confectionery manufacturing seeks to hire Kenyans to work as Factory workers in Bahrain.
Job Summary: Factory workers are responsible for a range of functions including processing, sorting, and packing the products, boxes palletizing, lifting the materials, area cleaning, as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output, and checking the product with compliance of company standards for quality and safety
Position Requirement / Summary Qualification
1. Preferably High school or diploma
2. English speaking
3. 3 year’s minimum relevant job is a plus
4. The ideal candidate for this job should be organized, reliable,
5. Able to work effectively as part of a team
6. Ability of learning and self-development
7. Age: 30 – 45 years old
8. Female and Male
Salary and benefits
- Free accommodation
- Lunch meal in the factory (on duty)
- Basic Salary from BHD 100 – BHD 120 monthly (Approximately Ksh 28-33k)
- Paid leave of 30 days for every year worked
- 2-year contract.
- Work hours – 8 hours a day, 6 days a week – overtime paid.
NB: We are only screening and shortlisting and the client will hire to process papers once the international borders open – so it is not an immediate deployment.
Must have a valid passport and ready to undergo medical.
Application through the email email@example.com