POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
Our client, a global FinTech startup based in the United Kingdom(UK) with offices in several other countries is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to head the 24/7/365 customer service operation in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should have a background in online financial services, confident and a capable leader with problem-solving ability in a highly regulated fast-paced business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations and Customer Service in the UK office.
- Daily performance planning and management meeting with the UK team
- Quality calibration and action planning with UK-based quality control manager
- Appraisals and performance management of the Nairobi team.
- Participation in continuous improvement process organised across global teams.
- Contact centre business continuity and disaster recovery planning and delivery
- Liaison with the outsourced HR support and outsource desktop support teams.
- Responsible for recruitment in line with budgeted headcount requirements
- Development and training of staff
- Ensuring correct payroll and leave settlements for the team
- Taking and resolving escalated enquiries
- 5 years of progressive experience in customer service team leadership preferably in a fintech industry
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in supporting team members and senior management
- Must have a proven track record of proactively identifying, communicating potential problems and proposing solutions
- Bachelors degree in a business-related course
- Demonstrated commitment to staff training and development
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative.
- Have strong people management skills and be able to demonstrate experience in this area.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion for accuracy and clarity of thought.
How To Apply
Please click on the link below to apply:
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.