Expression of Interest
Communications Specialists (Consultants)
World Vision Kenya (WVK) is a non-profit international Christian humanitarian organization that is dedicated to working with children, families and communities to address causes of poverty and injustice in the society.
WVK seeks the services of Communications Specialists (consultants) in the following categories: Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Feature Writing and Editing.
Eligible candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Attach Certificate of Registration (if a registered firm)
2. Attach copy of CR12 or Business registration document detailing firms directors (if a registered firm)
3. Attach KRA PIN registration document for firm or individual
4. Attach valid Tax Compliance Certificate for firm or individual
5. Attach CV of self or personnel (if a registered firm) who possess relevant qualification and experience to carry out work in the above listed categories
6. Attach details of similar or relevant works (portfolio) in the above listed categories completed within the last five years giving details of clients who may be contacted for more information.
7. Eligible candidates need to be skilled in the use of applications relevant to their area of expertise such as Adobe Creative Cloud (In-design, light room, Premiere pro, After Effects and Animate etc.) Final Cut, Corel Suits, UI Design Apps and other Professional Applications.
8. They should also have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
9. Eligible candidates are required to have their own equipment for executing tasks in the above listed categories.
Expression of Interest (EOl) documents should clearly show the EOI Description above and the respective category and should be submitted via email to kenya_procurement@wvi org to be received NOT later than Friday, 19th June at 11AM.
Hard copy documents are not required.
Received EOl documents will be opened immediately thereafter for evaluation.