JOB PROFILE: CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Our client is a first growing branding company in the region with demonstrated admiration and increased market share. To continue supporting their expansion, they are seeking to recruit a dynamic, resilient, self-motivated and performance oriented individual to strengthen their Clients service function.
Job location: Nairobi
The job holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing Clients while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
Key Result Areas
- Grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions to them, develop strong relationships.
- Plan prepares and presents persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Create awareness of client’s products answering product queries on phone or email and offering advice to clients in order to close sales.
- Come up with effective sales and marketing strategy and execute them to completion to generate revenue
- Negotiate with clients on price, cost, delivery and specifications of products to be offered
- Monitor product delivery quality and advice on best practices to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and adequately share up to date work status reports with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any related business qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a branding industry, banking, or media houses
- Demonstrated ability to creatively provide solutions from scratch, launch and implementation of brands.
- Passionate in customer management, service delivery and general marketing industry.
- Strong commercial and marketing background.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 20th June, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”