Business Administration Instructor
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry. To prepare the students for formal examinations/trade test.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide quality efficient teaching in various subject areas with available resources.
- Develop necessary content for teaching based on required syllabus and course specification. Content need to be developed in a timely fashion and includes, but not limited to teaching notes and handouts.
- Ensure that all marking, assessments and moderations are complete.
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered.
- Encourage and promote the process of student learning.
- Keep and file daily accurate up to date registers of classes taught of learner attendances and marks
- Provide quality and timely delivery of training reports in their agreed format and deadlines to facilitate follow-up and improvement of the work.
- Maintain follow-up system to ensure efficient processes of training activities.
- Actively maintain the internal referral system to ensure beneficiaries are provided with maximum support from the organization’s various expertise.
- Advise the Principal on material needs, for existing and proposed courses.
- Assist with student interviews and course enrolments.
- Work within the team to market the Training Center.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
(The knowledge, skills and abilities may be required through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or on-the-job-training).
Level of education:
At least a Diploma in the area of technical skills training (Business Administration) from a reputable Polytechnic or/and Technical Institutions.
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Computer Studies
- Must possess good facilitation/training skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build harmonious relationships with students.
- Must have developed good intercultural orientation and strong public relations skills.
- Must have registered with KNEC
- Must have a Technical Teacher Training Certificate
At least two (2) years relevant experience in a similar position.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to email the following to email@example.com by 3rdJuly 2020. cover letter stating the position for which you are applying, along with current remuneration or last remuneration if currently not employed, (2) three paragraph motivation statement and why you feel you meet the requirements, (3) three references and (4) C.V.
IMPORTANT: All four (4) above mentioned steps must be followed. Applications not following all steps will automatically be disqualified. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should bring a personal commitment to community development. Applicants should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with RafikiwaMaendeleo Trust’s vision and mission before considering to apply. Only those who can demonstrate all required competencies will be considered.