Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an Administrative Intern to work in our administration department.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with end of month financial reports
- Assist with daily posting journal entries
- Assist with scanning and filing procedures
- Assist with testing software programmes written by programmers for internal use
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Be vigilant in writing manuals for software programmes developed by our programmers
- Update purchasing list and make month end purchases for company use
- Assist the procurement department in seeking for better suppliers and acquiring quotations
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Work on Data entry tasks
- Assist on credit checks for would be or available clients
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well
- Assist in checking the necessary monthly updates for our website
- Being able to assist the sales team with their bookkeeping issues
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Education: BA/BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting Management,
- Procurement and/or Sales or any management related degree training.
- Proficient in ICT, good typing speed is recommended
- Training in Accounting or Bookkeeping. (show evidence)
- Excellent in English language, both oral and written
- Self-confident and a good communicator
- Both able to work in a team and have strong leadership talents
- Be able to undertake other tasks or duties as assigned by management
The applicant to have B grade or above in all his/her main subjects of training. (send transcripts as evidence)
Salary: Internship package of Kshs. 15,000.00 per month
Working hours: To work between 9:00a.m. to 17:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to send
1. Application letter in pdf format saved as your name_Appl
2. Curriculum Vitae in pdf format hold your name saved as your name_CV
3. All college transcripts showing grades for the years tertiary training
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.