Title: Admin Assistant – Law Firm
Salary: 35k – 40k
Our client is a Law Firm located in Nairobi and, looking for a specialized Office Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. The goal is to sustain efficiency of all office procedures and client management and general office administration to guarantee reliability and consistency to all clients.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departmental heads
- Deliver, receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external and internal clients
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments.
- Ensuring the office is cleaned and well maintained
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-Related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably from a busy construction or logistics firm
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant- Law Firm) to email@example.com before Wednesday 10th June 2020.