ACCOUNTS & ADMIN OFFICER
- Our client, a dynamic Technology company specializing in supply installation and maintenance of modern and reliable Electronic security and Telecommunication solutions, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing expert.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s Accounting & Admin operations
- Processing payables, reviewing expenditures, contracts and administrative budgets, ensuring that costs are checked against budgets and are in compliance
- Preparing, sending and storing invoices, delivery notes, quotations and LPOs
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Maintaining accessible and organized supplier, customer and vendor files
- Processing bank deposits
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets.
- Compiling, reconciling financial statements and providing relevant financial reports
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions that help the organization run efficiently
- Analyzing financial data to provide the organization with information that will assist management in planning and decision-making.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant financial laws and regulations.
- Responding to routine inquiries related to accounting and finances and any other customer inquiries in relation to purchases and payment.
- Contacting clients and sending reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid accurately and on time
- Analyzing Company financial data in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health as well as data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue and generate reports on the same.
- Administering and reconciling petty cash
- Maintaining office leases and amendments, keep track of utilities and insurances and due payment dates.
- Overseeing office supplies: ordering, inventory management
- Ensure financial systems and controls are in place within the office
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Maintaining and updating staff contracts and files.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Actively participate in tender preparation whenever required
- Keeping government certification annual renewals up to date
- Proven work experience as an Accountant and an office administrator or similar role (2-3 years’ experience)
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Exceptional understanding of Microsoft office
• Exceptional reporting and filing skills
• Proposal writing and document compilation skills
• Knowledge of tenders will be an added advantage
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Salary Budget Ksh 25,000- 30,000 Gross
How To Apply
• Visit http://www.verde –edge.com to apply by 18th June 2020
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.