The Senior Accountant shall oversee day to day operations of the Finance department and ensure best practice in financial management of the organization in order to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Contribute to the strategic planning, financial management and the day to day running of the business.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting.
- Payroll functions
- Risk management
- Staff management
- Ensure thorough day to day Sales & inventory reconciliations are done and any arising variances reported
- Responsible for overall maintenance of good Accounting records and systems.
- Ensure compliance with organizational financial policy as well as all statutory requirements
- Preparation of Weekly, monthly, Quartely, semi annual and annual financial management reports and prepares any other reports on request from the management.
- Maintain and operate the organizations Bank account so as to ensure efficient management of the organizations financial resources. The Finance Manager shall also prepare Bank reconciliation and keep track of Balances.
- Prepare Cash flow management processes and forecast cash flow requirements accordingly.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of the organisations financial forecast/budget.
- Responsible for maintenance of Assets register and oversee efficient Asset management.
- Maintain all payroll records and administering all statutory deductions as per the requirements of the Republic of Kenya and ensure they are duly remitted to the appointed authority before their due dates.
- Ensure and provide support in preparation of internal or external Audits.
- Continuous reviews of financial policies and internal control procedures
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure and prioritize on work at hand.
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and customer service
- Have a hands on Approach and be a team player
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Senior Accountant”.