Position: Principal Land Adjudication & Settlement Officer
No of Positions: 8
Terms of Service: Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.47,780 – Kshs.82,330 p.m. (CSG 8)
House Allowance: Kshs.15,400 – Kshs.35,000 p.m. (Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.8,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.8,000 p.m. Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Land Adjudication and Settlement Officer, CSG ‘9’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines;- Land survey, Law, Geography, Agriculture and Human Ecology Extension, Agriculture and Home Economics, Sociology or Community Development or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institutions;
- a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated competence and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- maintain of land adjudication and settlement records, data, documents, case registers and proceedings;
- ensuring preparation of land adjudication and settlement progress reports;
- processing of appeal case files to facilitate hearing;
- ensuring collection and remittance of land adjudication case fees;
- managing land adjudication records;
- checking teams and plotting on the Preliminary Index Diagrams; and
- collecting baseline information for planning of settlement schemes.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website http://www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.