Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Looking for a JOB? See the latest Jobs and Vacancies in Kenya HERE>>>
Cartography Assistant I
Terms of Service: Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.37,070 – Kshs.49,950 p.m. (CSG 10)
House Allowance: Kshs.7,500 – Kshs.16,500 p.m. (depending on duty station
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.5,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.6,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Cartography Assistant II, CSG11 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Diploma in Cartography or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- certificate in computer applications; and
- demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and responsibilities includes;
- drawing survey and deed plans, small and medium area registry index maps, small and medium area boundary schedules and preliminary index diagrams;
- preparing topographical base map for special purpose maps;
- entering of approved geographical names in geospatial database; and
- revising base maps from aerial imageries.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.