Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Early Childhood Development & Education (498 POSTS)
Salary Scale:Kshs 21,500.00 to Kshs 28,970.00
House Allowance:Kshs 6,750.00
Commuter Allowance:Kshs 4,000.00
- Class teaching;
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance register etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+(plus) or KCE Division IV at ‘O’ level;
- Certificate in Early Childhood development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
- A Certificate in Computer Proficiency; and
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission.
How to apply
Application Deadline: Mon 15th Jun 2020