Position: Senior Photogrammetry Assistant
No of Positions: 21
Terms of Service: Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.41,770 – Kshs.57,900 p.m. (CSG 9)
House Allowance: Kshs.13,000 – Kshs.28,000 p.m. (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.6,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Photogrammetry Assistant I, CSG 10 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Diploma in Photogrammetry or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- affiliate/associate membership of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK);
- certificate in computer applications; and (v) demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- carrying out high density topographical, engineering and cadastral stereo-feature extraction;
- capturing photo mosaic and digital elevation base data;
- digitizing and processing adjudication boundary records;
- processing and producing orthophotographs and
- carrying out flight planning.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website http://www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.