Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: County FireMen/Women (200 POSTS)
Salary Scale: Kshs 14,610.00 to Kshs 16,250.00
House Allowance: Kshs 4,125.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 3,000.00
- Performing specialized functions in preparing and responding to fire/emergency calls.
- Responding to emergency calls; laying and connecting hose; holding nozzles and directing water streams; raising and climbing ladders; using extinguishers and other equipment.
- Assisting in rescue operations during emergencies.
- Operating appliances and communication equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment in good repair in accordance with County Policies and Procedures.
- Possess Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Physically and medically fit;
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Possession of a relevant qualification from a reputable fire training school will be an added advantage.
- Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training period
How to apply
Application Deadline: Mon 15th Jun 2020