Terms of Service: Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.47,780 – Kshs.82,330 p.m. (CSG 8)
House Allowance: Kshs.15,400 – Kshs.35,000 p.m. (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.8,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.6,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Photogrammetrist, CSG 9 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s Degree on any of the following disciplines: – Land Surveying and Photogrammetry, Philosophy in Technology (Geoinformatics/Geoinformatics and Information Technology), Geomatics, Geomatics Engineering, Technology in Geomatics or GeoSpatial Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- affiliate/associate membership of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK);
- certificate in computer applications; and
- demonstrated high degree of professional competence and administrative capability.
Duties and responsibilities includes:-
- supervising high density topographical, engineering and cadastral stereo-feature extraction;
- processing and production orthophoto and adjudication boundary records;
- carrying out flight planning;
- photo control determination and aerial triangulation and adjustments;
- servicing and maintenance of photogrammetric instrument’s; and
- checking quality control of aerial imageries
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.