Principal Photolithography Assistant
Terms of Service: Permanent/Pensionable
Salary Scale: Kshs.47,780 – Kshs.82,330 p.m. (CSG 8)
House Allowance: Kshs.15,400 – Kshs.35,000 p.m. (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Kshs.8,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Kshs.6,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the Government
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Photolithography Assistant , CSG 9 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Diploma in Printing or Map Reproduction or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- City and Guilds Certificate in Printing Technology of London Institute
- certificate in computer applications; and
- demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and responsibilities includes;
- Enlarging and reducing imageries, maps, plans and charts;
- Preparing processing solution;
- Image capture;
- Processing of films;
- Planning and designing of manuscripts and layouts;
- Generating text;
- Preparing machines for press printing; and
- Sorting outputs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing One (1) PSC.2 Revised 2016 Application Form. The Forms can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form PSC.2A (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning, P. O. Box 30450 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ardhi House, Registry, 11th Floor – Room 1106 on or before June 26, 2020.