The Koitaleel Samoei University College (KSUC) is a premier learning institution established in 2015 on the virtues of the eponymous hero, Koitaleel Arap Samoei who fought for freedom and justice. It is located in Nandi County,the source of champions. A premier University nurturing talent for sustainable development. It seeks committed and competent staff in the following positions to steadily chaperon its mandate to full realization of its vision.
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER GRADE 11 (1 POST)(REF:KSUC/AD/11/05/20)
Responsible to the Principal
- Applicant must have at least a BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Education or a related field from a recognized university
- Proven five (5) years’ of experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address. Also enclose duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential and recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned.
The name and the reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
For teaching positions applicants are required to fill the CUE Interactive Form A and submit it along with application forms. (The form is available in KSUC website ).
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than May 26, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THE PRINCIPAL, KSUC
PO BOX 5-30307
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification; KSUC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and people with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, visit the KSUC website www.ksu.ac.ke