The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for a Linda Mtoto Project;
- Bachelor degree in social sciences with related Master degree
- 3 or more years in social work coordinating child-related projects or projects on/or sexual violence among minors
- Knowledge and understanding of children rights and experience in community work
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills required
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website http://www.icrhk.org by 5th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.