Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Title: Paid Online Writer Intern – Women’s Magazine
Our client is a fast growing online women’s magazine. They seek to hire a creative Online Writer tasked with producing informative, engaging and high-quality content for their website and social media platforms. He/She will also collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
- Create and publish content including website content and other marketing material for the magazine.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the magazine’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handling social media accounts for the magazine including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various topics that meet the magazine’s editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field.
- At least 6 months’ experience in communication preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- N/B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and attach sample articles quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Writer Intern) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th June 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.