Position: Office Administrative Officer
No of Positions: 3
- Handling correspondences
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Filing official documents
- Organizing and servicing meetings
- KCSE certificate of Grade D+ or its equivalent
- Have passed the suitability test for Secretaries
- Have done certificate course on Office management or equivalent
- Diploma in Secretarial/ Office management is an added advantage
- Qualification in relevant computer course.
- Compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
How to apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th May, 2020 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, http://www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, http://www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications shall not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400