Vacant Position: Marketing Internship / Attachment
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual pursuing a marketing or business-related course?
Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider.
We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools.
This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
Therefore, we are currently seeking TWO (2) marketing personnel to join our Sales and Marketing team as interns for 3 months.
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand and that of its product pipeline in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
- Work with team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and more
- Assist team in producing high quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How t Apply:
1. Send an application cover email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING INTERNSHIP/2020/NAIROBI.
3. Deadline for application: 21/05/2020
3. State your current area of residence.
4. Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
5. Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
6. Your education history.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
N/B: This advert is not a guarantee of job.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.