Position: Internal Audit Assistant
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy. Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager the job holder will offer support to the Head of Internal Audit in matters pertaining to audit, risk and compliance within the Society.
- Developing the scope of scheduled internal audit reviews and documenting internal audit work programs for approval by the Head of Internal Audit
- Conduct internal audit procedures in accordance with approved internal audit work programs and prepare reports documenting the findings and
- Contributing to the conduct of special audits and
- Conduct regular compliance testing on Society operations both at Head Office and the Branches to ensure adherence with approved policies, procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Carry out follow-ups to ensure proper and timely implementation of adopted internal audit recommendations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related
- Professional: CPA III or equivalent required; CIA, CISA, CFE and related qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience at equivalent position
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff;
- Knowledge of computerized audit techniques and experience in systems audit will be an added
How to apply
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to email@example.com on or before 5pm on 28th May 2020 indicating the position applied for as the subject line. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.