Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
JG ‘Q’ (1 POST) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2020/032
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- Assist in the planning, budgeting and operations of the department;
- Assist in coordinating project initiation, prioritization and information technology resource allocation;
- Provides technical leadership for administrative systems;
- Assist in developing service delivery strategies and design ICT solutions;
- Assist in developing and implementing ICT policy and procedures;
- Guide in the assessment of county challenges in relation to new technologies;
- Serves as a technical resource to departments regarding e- governance needs;
- Advises and consults with Director on other departments ICT needs, concerns and challenges;
- Assist in providing oversight and serves as an interface to executives county wide on e-governance system deployment and upgrades;
- Identify staff training needs then selects and implements training as required;
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or other ICT related disciplines from a recognized Institution;
- Have working experience of at least three (3) years in a similar or equivalent position.
- Demonstrated a high degree of competence in identifying, designing and monitoring information technology projects.
- Be a member of the relevant ICT professional body in good standing.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be signed, scanned and sent in pdf format to email@example.com by 22nd May 2020. Do not attach copies of Certificates.
Please note that the Board will NOT receive applications in hard copies as a result of measures put in place by the Government of Kenya to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.
Women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and indicate so in their applications.