Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Branch Business Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Branch Operations Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction through quick resolution/escalation of customer queries in order to ensure customer retention.
- To manage queues by constantly monitoring customers wait time so as to ensure timely customer service.
- To offer excellent customer service through quick resolution/escalation of customers queries in order to ensure customer retention
- To collate customer feedback through interviews and customer feedback forms to ensure that we meet customer expectations.
- To Issue ATM Cards and cheques by recording to ensure safe custody and timely delivery to customers
- To avail product Brochure/Marketing materials and stationery for the customers by constantly replenishing the banking hall in order to ensure adequate products information to the customers.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business related degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in teller duties, customer service & bank back-office operations.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Results oriented, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a team player and have integrity.
How To Apply
Apply for Customer Service Officer Job HF Group here.
Application Deadline:20th May,2020