- Africa Plantation Capital Management Limited is growing Bamboo in East Africa and is growing the future of Kenya.
- Although operating privately since 2002, Plantation Capital was officially established in 2008 in the UK, before incorporation in Sri Lanka in 2009 as Asia Plantation Capital (APC), followed by Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and Africa Plantation Capital in Kenya.
- You will be responsible for making sales, ensuring that targets are attained and handling clients’ accounts.
- You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal.
- On top of a competitive compensation structure, exceptional and exciting incentives are on offer.
- Success has the potential to lead to unlimited and uncapped earning structure.
- Full training & travel
- Safe and professional working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Company laptops and mobile phones to relevant positions.
- Proven experience in a sales or marketing role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, keep cool-temper and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- Diploma or degree in Sales & Marketing is an added advantage.
- 27-55 years of age.
- Clean & presentable appearance.
- Must speak clear fluent English and Swahili.
- No criminal convictions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to start immediately. (Not next week or next month)
How to Apply
- Please send your C.V. with a passport sized color photo to email@example.com; Subject CRM.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.