Kituba (Kikongo), Lingala and Tshiluba Languages Speaking Call Center Agents
Our client, an international organization who is a leading provider of language interpretation services is seeking to recruit Kituba (Kikongo), Lingala and Tshiluba languages speaking call center agents.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
· Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
· Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client platform such as requests for account support.
· Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
· Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
· Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
· Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Qualifications and Experience
· Between 18-30 years.
· Must be living in Kenya.
· Must speak fluent English and One among the stated languages above.
· High school education mandatory. College education an advantage
· Must be currently unemployed or working as a casual
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
· High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com.
Indicate the Language you are familiar with on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement