Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Motorcycle Administrator position for one of our clients. The candidate must be able to ride a motorcycle.
Loction: Mukuru kwa Reuben
Overall Objective: To support the organization, realize its strategic intent on customer Service through efficient fulfillment of the customers’ needs, in the provision of LPG service.
Scope: The role entails the technology support on the right use and maintenance of the smart meters during and after installation. The role is also responsible to the efficient use of the company vehicles in such a manner that the company assets are optimized.
- Responsible for taking care of the LPG gas Cylinders and the accessories on the vehicle (TUKs, Motor Bikes, Canters, etc.);
- Responsible for replenishment of used LPG on time;
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs and Merchandize);
- Responsible for efficient and timely delivery of the orders to the intended customers. Orders are categorized into Cylinders that are near depletion or new placements;
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology;
- Responsible for managing the vehicle by economically and safely driving to the required destinations and according to designated routes;
- In charge of the load on the vehicle and all under possession from the company including; spare wheel, jack and wheel spanners, life savers, Radio face and any other accessories assigned to the vehicle. The Technician should always be able to account for the inventory he is carrying and the marketing materials;
- Responsible for timely reporting of every defect on the vehicle to the Maintenance team through the provided channels e.g. technology or sheet and conducting vehicle pre-trip check as required;
- In charge of the customer service by communicating correctly any messages intended to our customers;
- Resolving customers delivery concerns and escalating all matters to the responsible persons;
- Responsible for correct assembly of the smart meter and resolving any matters arising or escalating any challenge faced during assembly;
- Providing feedback from the customer on any issues arising time;
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Skills / Knowledge
- Good communication skills, including language command preferably English /Kiswahili.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to ride a three-wheeler.
- Ability to do basic vehicle checks
- General familiarity with delivery solutions.
- Candidates residing in Mukuru Kwa Reuben are highly preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to ride a motorbike will be an added advantage
- Diploma/ First Degree in ICT or Engineering related fields,
- Valid Driving license (over 3 years driving experience) with the necessary NTSA stamps for motorbikes/tuktuks.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 18th May 2020.
Clearly indicate the subject line as “Motorcycle Administrator”.
The candidates must be living in Mukuru kwa Reuben area and able to ride a motorbike.