Position: Legal Administrator
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the various units within the legal department by providing administrative services and support to ensure smooth flow of work that is well documented which will enable the department meet its overall objective.
The Incumbent will report to the Head of Legal Department and will be responsible for providing support to all units within the Legal Department by
- Effective coordination and monitoring of documents flow between Legal department and Credit Administration/other Units across the Bank;
- Preparing the lodgment/ disbursement sheet;
- Forwarding the original security documents to custody unit for lodgment;
- Providing necessary support to Head of Department in monitoring performance against SLAs;
- Scanning of various legal documents for uploading on DMS;
- Receipt and distribution of mail to the rightful units;
- Procuring Kenya Gazette Notices and also new acts from the Government printers and attending auctions to record bids; and
- Assisting in filing.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Two years’ experience in a busy law firm and/or Court Registry;
- Diploma in Law from an institution recognized in Kenya is an added advantage;
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics & personal integrity.
- Must be hardworking, flexible & service oriented;
- Proficiency in use of computer applications;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
How to apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements forward your application to email@example.com. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 22nd May 2020. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.