Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Vacant Position: Accounts Internship / Attachment
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed?
Company Definition: AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider.
We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
We are currently seeking TWO (2) professional Accounting Interns to join our team as an intern for 3 months with a possibility of extension of contract.
This unique three-month internship opportunity is for someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Finance,
- Generating clients’ invoices and processing of orders
- Reconciling debtors and creditors on a monthly basis
- Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining an update of fixed assets register on a regular basis
- Assigning asset codes for marking reconciling with the relevant accounts
- Generating imprest requests and maintaining up to date register on surrender for monthly review
- Issuing receipts to all inward funds received and maintain receipts inward register for cheques received and direct banking
- Maintaining the Authority’s computerized cash book
- Ensuring receipts and payments are accurately posted both in the cash book and Vote book
- Maintaining records for creditors as well as debtors and generating regular reports to assist management in settlements of accounts payables and prompt collection of accounts receivables
- Maintaining cheque payments and cheque inward/receipts register ensuring completeness in terms of details i.e. PAYE, dispatch, cancelled cheques etc.
- Maintaining accounts document movement registers; ensuring proper authorization, approval and stamping to avoid duplication
- Assist the Accountant with managing office petty cash in line with the policy
- Undertaking/Done with Degree/Diploma in Accounts or its Business equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- A quick learner with self-initiative
- Good Communication Skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover email only stating the job title as the email subject (ACCOUNTS INTERN/2020/NAIROBI) before 18th May 2020 to email@example.com
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted