No of Positions: Seven Hundred (700) Posts
Salary Scale : Ksh.16,890 – Ksh.20,600 p.m.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade D Plus ( D+);
- be aged between eighteen (18) and twenty-six (26) years;
- be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service; and
- be physically and mentally fit.
Duties and responsibilities
- enforcing laws, policies, standards, regulations and procedures in the area of jurisdiction;
- collaborating with relevant agencies in performance of work;
- assisting police or any other authority in investigation of violation of laws;
- identifying areas of violation and preparing reports;
- maintaining records relating to enforcement activities; and
- undertaking any other duties relating to enforcement work.
How To Apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Applications should reach the Commission on or before 19th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time).